Below is a list of 8 questions that you should ask your medical doctor in order to be the most informed about your own healthcare:
- Are the specific pharmaceutical medications you are prescribing addictive?
- Do you have any experience in helping patients come off of addictive pharmaceuticals?
- What are the known side-effects for each of the prescribed medications?
- Do any of the prescribed medications inhibit my liver's and kidney's abilities to excrete toxins or increase the level of physical stress on my detoxification organs?
- Is this pharmaceutical drug you are prescribing known to cause another disease?
- Is the pharmaceutical drug you are prescribing me known to cause death?
- For any health issue or out of range lab value ask: Which organs need help or what can you do to regenerate them?
- Have you even been bought out? Let me rephrase that: Have you even gone out for dinner with a pharmaceutical sales representative and allowed them to foot the bill? Have you ever accepted an honorarium from a pharmaceutical company for speaking about their drug products? Have you ever accepted a trip or vacation paid for by a pharmaceutical company?
Note: When asking these questions of your medical doctor, please be calm and respectful, but do press him or her for answers if you feel that you are not getting the answers you need and deserve. Take control of your own healthcare.
Call Dr. Blanchard today at 208.946.6633 to set up an appointment for a no-obligation health evaluation and consultation.
Important Notice: Doctor Blanchard does not diagnose, treat or prescribe for any specific disease or condition. Any of the aforementioned offerings of Doctor Blanchard is not a substitution for conventional medical methods of diagnosing, treating or prescribing which is reserved for licensed medical physicians.